What are the most common signs?

Just wondering what you all experienced when you first got pregnant? did you know your where pregnant before u took the test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My 1st symptom was tender and sore nipples. Like beyond anything I had ever experienced. The next day I just had this strong feeling I needed to take a test. I went on my lunch break at work.... and I was. Man, I should have waited because I could not focus at work the rest of my shift!
    I was 5 weeks when I found out. My boyfriend joked that he thought I was, turned out I was.
    Another common symptom is severe cramping. Like perios cramping but you dont start....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• With my first, I had extreme fatigue starting about a week after conception. And a little food aversion. But I didn't connect the dots until after I missed my period. I did know before I took a test, though, because I was charting and knew for sure when I ovulated and when my period should have started, and I waited until I was about 4 days later.

With my second, starting about a week after conception again, I had the same extreme fatigue, but paired with insomnia, sore boobs, nausea, period-like cramping...pretty much anything anyone's ever experienced, lol. I was pretty sure then, but I waited until my period was due to test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010