LiFe!

Did life slow down 4 u when u got close to 30 I think that is what's happening 2 me.

USPS-I-DELIVER

Asked by USPS-I-DELIVER at 10:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• YES! It is weird how you get to a certain age and things that you use to find fun are no longer appealing. I use to HATE Friday and Saturday nights when I was in my 20's because I knew I was missing out on so much fun, but I had kids to take care of and couldn't go out. Now, I have no desire to be out on the weekends, I don't want to put up with the crowds. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Was life ever supposed to be fast before 25?
    I've never had a busy or fast life. Unfortunately.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I mean there r plenty of things more 2 do that life is speeding up it's just I have no desire 2 keep up with it anymore.
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Comment by USPS-I-DELIVER (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My 30's were my baby years so the kids kept me busy but my social life was practically non-existent. Now that my kids are teenagers and I'm working, things have picked back up.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010