Do you hate your in laws?

I don't hate all of them just my brother in law!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutely not, i love all of them
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No but my brother in laws is ugh weird!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No but they can drive me so crazy!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• well not all of them but yeah im trying to publish a story about the crap my SIL put me through for 11 years and thats who i hate
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• well i only get along with my father in law and one of my brother in law. i used to like all of them until they did certain things to me and commented certain thing now i can officially say i know what it feels to hate someone which is my Mother in law [monster],my brother in law [selfcentered and talks smack], and my other brother in law [ignorant and told my husband to use protection when i was pregnant with my 2nd baby when he has 6 kids and is younger than my hubby ]
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 11:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hate is a very strong word, I dont hate them, but sometimes they drive me nuts!
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I definatley don't like a lot of DH's family, but I don't specifically hate anyone.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes my mother in law has made my life hell since being married. My father in law is a worthless backstabbing drunk and you don't even want to know about my brother in law. Thank fullly he is in prison for the next 9-10 years.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 11:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010