What does 10 core credits mean?"available now"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The short answer is that you can earn 10 extra credits by being selected as a "best answer" for a question you responded to.

For a list of how to earn (and lose) points: here is a link to the new CM Answers Group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/read/11664299/How_Credits_Work

Stormywaters03

Answer by Stormywaters03 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Thank you for asking that question and for the reader who posted the web site for information. I too am clueless

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 5:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If you only have 10 left that are avaliable and haven't asked any questions that are AREN'T anon then you have to ASK 5 QUESTIONS without posting anon.

Most people have just been posting random questions so they could get their points. I have NO IDEA why your anon questions don't count. Your contributing to the answers section either way so it doesn't make sense to me.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I know that you get the extra credits from people bumping up your question, someone "voting" on your answer or by being selected as best answer but I just don't get the "available now" part.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010