What is with people leaving kids in the car?

Again, this happens: http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=12703525

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I really don't see how a person could forget a child is in the car, but it happens a lot. Maybe the lady did have a lot on her mind, but maybe that also means that grandma shouldn't be taking care of that child.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• babies die that way in the summer and it's a very painful death. life in prison is only fair for a parent who leaves their baby in a hot car
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• its shameful plain and simple. i wouldnt leave my kid in the car in this heat to even pay for gas. come on. how can anyone forget their kids?
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i think thta pure irresponsibility i couldnt leave my kids in the car ! althoug i must admit once when my daughter was smaller my son was asleep and i didnt have anyone to help me so i lowered the windows and got my new born out if the car ran into my house left her in the living room in her carseat ran like never before and got my son carried him asleep back to the house ....but now what i started to do if he falls asleep i wake him up so i wont do that i felt like a bad mom when i did that :( i dont know how people could leave them there for a while ...
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wont even let my teens sit in the car when I run into the store,so sad
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Parents that are this stupid need to be strapped in a hot car and left to die too.!!!.... sons o' b&%@#s
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It happens every summer and I will NEVER understand why they do it.
    Krissy21

Answer by Krissy21 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have terrible, vivid nightmares about doin this. It's just awful.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That's just insane. I understand being busy or whatever, but shouldn't your kid be the first priority?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010