Ever felt pregnant, had all the symptoms but weren't pregnant?

what were the symptoms and why would this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was 17 I was POSITIVE I was pregnant. I had a super light, spotty period, nausea, headache, tender breasts. I was on birth control and used condoms, but I was also on antibiotics for strep throat and the condom slipped! I wasn't pregnant, though. I believe I had those symptoms because I was just so sure I was pregnant. I was scared and nervous and anxious and a little excited all at the same time, and BELIEVING I was pregnant made me FEEL pregnant, even though I wasn't.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a 9 month old daughter and about 5 months ago I was so sure I was pregnant again...I had missed a pill and hubby and I didn't use a condom. I missed a period, was bloated, felt nauseated, tired, irritable and gained about 3 or 4 pounds. I also had sore breasts. I think the reason I had these symptoms was a combination of my new birth control, stress, freaking myself out and my body still not being exactly back to normal after childbirth.
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010