anyone else??

So ive been with my bf for 4yrs now..he has twin boys (age 6) and we get them every weekend...and i love to have them at our house...they are well behaved and they are alot of fun...We do alot with them...but lately they seem to cry alot..they live with their mom during the week..and she baby's them really bad..like still picks them up and carrys them around(she even does this at soccer games). But she has been drilling them about what happens at our house all the time...then she will text my bf..and say u dont need to do this or u need to let them do this...and its geting really old but we dont know what to do about it..its just so frustrating...i guess i just dont know what to do...this just started like 3 weeks ago anyone got any clues???????????

tber22

Asked by tber22 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• in a perfect world the three of you could sit down and talk about whats bugging her and whats bugging you and then find a middle ground that you both agree upon. (It might be a good idea to try this first although it doesn't always work). You maybe able (or your BF may be able) to ask her politely to stop txting. This is a very tricky situation and one thing you have to remember (no matter how mean and nasty she may get) always be polite. Don;t get mad and start yelling. It won't help any.

Also she may not be willing to talk with you and your BF. She may only want to deal with your BF. I wish you all the best. :)
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yea she hates me...this past weekend they were over and they like taking showers when they are here bc she makes them take baths at her house...and one of them made the comment they wanted to take showers at home...so all i said was ask ur mom if u can start taking showers..and so he went home and said something to her and then she texted my bf and told him to tell me that i dont need to tell her boys anything to say to her..and that im not their mom i need to stay out of it...its always drama...i dont know why ppl cant just act like grown ups anymore...
    tber22

Comment by tber22 (original poster) at 1:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010