how much of a B*** would i be if left the dishes for my hubby to do?

i feel like hell, stomach hurts and and got a stress head ache and no energy at all. we just have a few dishes from supper that need to be put in the dish washer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, Girl, leave them! You deserve a break! I'm sure DH would understand. And if he doesn't, then he'll get over it. :-) lol
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• At my house we have a rule whoever cooks doesn't have to do dishes. It generally works. If your not feeling that great then go ahead a leave them for your hubby to take care of (or for you to take care of in the morning when your feeling better). Your not a B****for leaving them for hubby if you don't feel well.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• not one at all but wouldnt you really want to chop his balls off if he didnt put them in the dish washer and just left them in the sink for when you felt like doing it?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• In my house we do our own dishes. We volunteer to wash each others dishes but that rarely happens, we share responsibility so I just think it is normal to expect him to clean sometimes
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• leave them, youre sick, you deserve a break
    wishinforlove

Answer by wishinforlove at 11:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If you don't feel well, don't feel bad for leaving them. A B*** for leaving them? Not even close. As a partner I'd expect him to volunteer to do them if you don't feel well, but the reality in MY house isthey'd get left until the next day when I was feeling better. The only time dh does them is when I have been running with the kids and there is a sink ful and he's tired of looking at them :) lol
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• uuhh..... y r u the one doin the dishes to begin with? didnt u make dinner and deal with kids all day? Heck no that does NOT make u a B****! Id walk rite up to him and hand him the sponge " Merry Christmas!" I used to think that me asking my other half to even vacuum was wrong but that lasted oh 2 hot seconds! And if u can get urs to do the dishes on a regular basis-- More power to ya!
    Mz_Momm25

Answer by Mz_Momm25 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010