Does anyone else have a husband who....

will do anything for you? I just wanted to brag on my hubby a little. LOL I'm 39 weeks pregnant and was craving breakfast for dinner and my hubby went in there at 11pm and cooked me "breakfast", even though he don't like to cook bacon b/c it pops. I am just so blessed to have a hubby that so sooo good to me. What kind of stuff does your hubby do you that just makes you wanna go awwwwww! he loves me? LOL

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• yah i had plenty of pregnancy bliss moments with him. He also spends every second he can with our son. Never too tired no matter how hards work was. Great man and dad
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yep, I'm very very lucky. He recognizes when I'm stressed and watches my friend's kids at our house so she and I can go have a girls night (normally just dinner and a movie lol), he brings me home treats that are still on my diet but really good (like ceviche tacos from this awesome mexican restaurant) when he goes out for lunch with work, he volunteers to do chores when he gets home from work if I've had a long day, he watches my girly shows with me (Army Wives, stuff like that). When he's gone TDY or deployed, he calls me every chance he gets just to chat, whether he's out with friends or in his room or on lunch, etc. And he normally will buy me and the kids little souvenirs if he's gone somewhere cool.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• my fiance is like that. i'm beyond lucky to have him
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My husband buys these awesome steaks and cooks them at home. He makes cheesy/garlic potatoes too, just because he knows that I like them so much. He always makes my steak first, and even makes my plate and brings it to me, and he never forgets to bring me the A1. LOL. They sure can make up for the things they do to tick us off, huh?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He makes me coffee. I mean all the time. I wake up I have a cup of coffee next to me in bed, I get home from work and there is a fresh cup of coffee just the way I like it. Its not much but it is really thoughtful.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• AWW 2 THUMBS UP ONR YOUR HUBAND, MINES COOOKS ONLY WHEN HE FEALS LIKE IT OTHER THAN THAT HIS A BIG HELO WITH MY 3 KIDZ
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 12:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I got heartburn one night from watching an El Pollo Loco commercial (ah...the joys of pregnancy!) and since we didn't have any maalox he went to store to get me some. He came back with TWO different kinds (to make sure I had options LOL), a king sized Kit Kat, a case of water, and some Ensure drinks (I LOVE those for breakfast). And he rubs my fat swollen feet EVERY night, WITH lotion. Now that i'm too fat to bend over the tub he washes our LO's hair for me. He's also currently in the process of fixing up my suburban so it's as safe as possible (he's a Mechanic in the Navy). He always sends me sweet text messages during the day, and makes sure he tells me how beautiful he thinks I am, because I feel fat and frumpy. He'd really do anything to make me smile, and see that me and our kids are taken care of.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, I do. I have an awesome, loving, respectful, considerate, trusting, funny, sexy, husband who will do anything to make me happy, who will stand up to anyone on my behalf. Of course I treat him the same way. I come on here to give advice to those who ask for it. I'm not here to complain about my husband.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 2:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2010