anyone loose confidence when looking for a job?

I have been home for 2 yr with my lil girl and now Im looking for a job. I have always been in school so the only thing i have done is be a server .. It made me alot of money belive it or not . I have my real estate lisc but now is not a good time where I liv to sale real estate. Im looking to do like a enrty level job but I have no confidence in myself now. I will have all these great ideas but when it comes down to it I just feel like an idiot and loose my nerve. I know this sounds stupid but it is really messing with my head ..Anyone else go through this? Any suggestons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Self doubt happens to everybody. Just remind yourself of how many people you've seen on tv who had no talent, no skill, nothing of any value to offer the world and there they stand. Bragging on the microphone about how amazing they are. Paris Hilton come to mind? Remember, You have just as much to offer as anybody else in the world. Get out there and get started, your confidence will improve once you get going. You will learn important new things every day and you will find your confidence.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• What skills and experiences do you have to offer an employer? If you think that your skills are lacking, go to a community college; take classes in Microsoft office (at least word, excel and Powerepoint) and a basic bookkeeper class. Great skills make job hunting so much easier!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2010