ex STILL has my name on his arm almost 7 yrs later

My sister saw my ex the other day and saw that he still had my name that he had tatted on him 6 yrs ago was still there....We had a very dramatic relationship and ended very badly ...He is married now and so am I but he talked to me a couple yrs back and said he would always love me ...Just weird that he would still have that all these yrs later ..Money is not a prob so he could have it covered up..Cant belive his wife has to look at that every day...Wha t do u think? I kind of think he is telling on how he feels but I really dont know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• totally awkward...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think he has moved on but the tattoo is a part of his past that meant something to him. they can not be completely removed(tho many think they can) and to cover it means he is covering a part of him,kwim?
    I would not assume he is trying to "tell" you anything-only that you meant something to him in the past.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am sure you two had some good memories together too. Perhaps he is keeping it as a reminder of those times. It would definitely be weird, and as the other woman I would be pretty ticked if he still had it, but it is his body and his decision.
    kraziandkoul

Answer by kraziandkoul at 12:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My husband has his ex-fiance's name tattooed on him...albeit it's covered up, but I can still see it. Doesn't bother me. Maybe it doesn't bother your ex's wife? I understand my husband came to me with a past, and he doesn't talk to the ex, so I have ZERO reason to feel any resentment, or anger over it. I'm confident I guess. And I know he'll always have a spot in his heart for her, and that's okay to. He's married to me, and comes home to me and our kids everynight...so the slight reminder of his ex doesn't cause any problems.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010