anyone work at hooters??

I put in app at hooters just because it seems it would be a fun job and make some money. Went in to get a app and the manager wanted me to fill it but when I got done he told me he was really busy and to bring back the app the next day so we could talk..I was geting really worried like he didnt think I fit it but I started to think if he didnt like the way I look he wouldnt have told me to come back..they just would have took it and not call..I seem to think Im real attractive not to seem conceited ...IDK ..What yall think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• no
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I wold love to have the body to work at hooters. Although they have such good food i might spend all my tips eating there LOL.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 12:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i would love to work at hooters but i think i have too many tattoos. maybe i'll try after i pop my daughter out cause men love my tats...and i'd LOVE to get free wings too haha...the fact that he told you too come back is a good sign
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't work there but maybe but I think they are interested in you.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2010