Mild bladder infection or UTI? Or something else...

My lower back has been really killing me for the past 2-3 weeks; I always pee frequently so can't really use that as a symptom, don't have any other of the common ones like burning or urge but no urination. Has anyone ever had one with just back pain as symptom? Last summer when I was pregnant I had one but didn't even know until the urine test showed it so I'm wondering if it might be the same thing this time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• Could be. I had the same problem once, only it turned out to be a UTI that had traveled to my kidneys. I, too, had never had the burning-pee issue. It ended up earning me a ride in an ambulance once night.

Get that crap checked out.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It sounds like the symptoms of a kidney stone. My mom gets them all the time and it always starts as back pain. I'm not a dr so you can't be positive but maybe try drinking lots of water and cranberry juice and if it doesn't go away in the next day or so call the dr for an appt. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010