Pregnant and Periods!?

Well, the last time my hubby and I had sex was in March. I had a period that month, and April but did not have one May or June. I took a pregnancy test at the end of April because it was Early march when we had sex. How likely is it to be pregnant and have periods and then completely stop? He has deployed so March was literally the last time. How long after can you find out? I dont have ANY symptoms of being pregnant ecept the past 2 months no period. I will be buying a test in the morning....I find it odd that I am so irregular:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah that is weird unless you just got off birth control or something....some people don't even know they're pregnant because of no symptoms...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Sore breasts?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I bled for the first 4 months around the same time I would have had a period so I still swear that I had a period so yeah it is possible to be pregnant and not have symptoms, in fact, a later than usual period was the first sign for me.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's possible..then again it could be stress related if you stress too much when he is deployed..GL!! I hope it turn out the way you want it too :-)
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 12:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• only way to find out is to take a test....
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's possible. Take an HPT. Good luck
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010