how to find work at home assembly jobs

I am a stay home mom, need to make extra income. does anyone know of a good assembly jobs>or any work at home jobs that is easy for moms with two young children. that is real and not a scam.

akilous

Asked by akilous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I looked into assembly jobs, but unfortunately they're all scams. I work from home and I love it! I also have two little ones. I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am a mom of 2 and work at home around their schedule. I am an Independent Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon. I have a full team of support and training. This is the best business I have ever done. (and believe me, I think I tried them all) lol. Right now you can join for $20 or earn your kit for free. check out my website, www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would agree in that most of these are scams. What happens is you buy the kits and make the products and mail them to the company, the company returns them all says they are faulty and tells you to try again, and this vicious cycle continues with you buy more kits and not getting any sold back to the company.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

The easiest thing I have found though, is eBay.  I am sure you have lots of kids clothes to sell.  You could start out with those to see how it goes!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• your best bet is to visit a hobby store and make what you want and sell them on etsy or ebay
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think most of the "assembly" jobs out there are scams. I have a list of legitmate work at home jobs that you might want to check out, it's all free stuff Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am a work from home/stay at home mom myself and I love what I do. I am a vegan and am passionate about finding products that are safe for my family and my home so I now work from home with a wellness company. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Kristin
    KristinT04

Answer by KristinT04 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010