Are there any rides you are afraid of at theme parks?

I'm afraid of water slides (the really tall big drop ones) and i'm afraid of the swings.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• heck no!
    but i am afraid of some carnival rides. ...they make me sick.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am afraid of anything that turns you upside down...especially if it holds you that way for awhile!!
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 12:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I haven't found one yet I am afraid of.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• NOPE. the bigger and faster the better and love water slides which is why i was a lifeguard at a waterpark for 4 years, then became a ride operator at the same theme park
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• THE ELEVATOR RIDE AT SIX FLAGS IT ALMOST KILLS ME JK
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 12:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm afraid of the teacups at Elitch's. I went there one year when I had a migraine (we'd promised the kids and I had taken off work that day), and the younger ones and I went on the teacup ride and we spun around way too fast. I barely made it to the bathroom to puke. : ( The kids make fun of me all the time for how lame I was for getting sick on such a kiddie ride.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope. None.

The only thing that comes close is the huge swinging ship that goes upside down. And the only part that "gets" me is when you're suspended for those few seconds, facing straight down.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Anything with a big drop. Roller coasters, water rides, slides, anything like that!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I hate big roller coasters!! Never have liked them and never will. I also hate that ride that you stand against the wall and the floor drops out from under you (mostly at big parks), it makes me sick everytime. Other than that I can go on most right.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• anything that spins, i'll puke.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010