It's kind of amusing to see all these screen names that

I've never seen before, lol.

what do you think?

will you go back to using "anon" as soon as you can?

Asked by lovinangels at 12:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use both Anon and my user name. I'm so tired of seeing comments about people going Anon. I don't answer rudely when I answer Anon or with my user name, but if I wanted I could hide behind my user name. Plenty of women on this site do. It's not as if they have their real names up and they could easily open up a new account under a different user name.

Answer by prdill08 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, I very rarely used anom. I only used it when the answer was more personal.

Answer by Cindy18 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I only used it rarely and only if it was very personal. Never to be mean...if I am going to be mean I will let people know where it is coming from.

Answer by ashisamom at 12:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, I don't really answer anon. I don't see a reason to.

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I just asked pretty much the exact same question.

:) Wasn't trying to copy - I just didn't see this one until it was too late.

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I will go back to being anon as soon as I can. I'm not rude as an anon but I don't like people seeing me for some reason. I'll probably never meet any of you in public but I really just don't like having to use my screen name.

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010