what to do?

Im married now for almost 7 yrs but still love my ex and I know in my heart of hearts he still loves me...Its somthing I just know . He told me he would always love ..I just dont know what to do...I know I am married and so is he but we both know we r still in love ..I feel so bad for the way I feel but I cant tell my heart to stop loving him...Can u really love sum one this deeply for this long??? Im not bored in my marriage or any of that I just cant deny this any longer

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that by marrying the man you did you made him a promise 'For better, and for worse'. Consider this part of the 'worse' side and distance yourself from the other man.
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 1:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree with the previous poster. Sometimes things like this in life happen, but you've made your commitment. In order to save yourself from this misery, you need to distance yourself.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• dont talk to other person it will only cause problems
    aliciamedst

Answer by aliciamedst at 1:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• if he was so great, you would still be with him. he is emotionally cheating on his wife with you- what makes you think he wouldnt do it to you? use your brain woman and stop communication with this guy. instead of dwelling on the past with him, you need to look towards the future with your husband.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2010