Anyone have a husband that talks in his sleep?

So I just brought the laptop to the bed, and when I eased onto the mattress, he rolled over and YELLED:

"It's got over 500 miles", at which point I put my hand over his mouth. He quietly said "it's got over 500 miles on the, umm.....ummm....the....oak...whatever"

Then I came to type this question and he said "Go ahead and tell him, or I will. 500 feet."

LMAO. What the heck?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahahaha! My husband sometimes does this. Just the other night he asked me why I have this magazine subscription and he was holding it in his hand(hand was empty). I just laughed and then tried to get him to talk some more but he was done for the night.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LmaoOOO!! My husband is in the Army. He's always worried he is going to over sleep and wakes up half sleep. All worried he is late at 1am.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LoL! My dh does that sometimes. One night, I was walking by the bedroom and he was already asleep. Suddenly he shouted my name and then some things I couldn't quite understand. It scared the crap out of me at first. When we were first married he used to count money in his sleep. He'd even move his fingers in the air like he was counting the bills (he was a bank teller at the time).
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes! When DS was born he stayed at the hospital with me. The nurse was doing her nightly rounds, about to leave my room. Out of know where DH sits up and starts cussing someone out, then just lays back down and starts snoring. Needless to say it was very embarassing, but I could hear all the nurses and they got a big laugh out of it lol
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My husband tries to have sex with me in his sleep LMAO!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My DH did that once, too. He actually got ready at 2 am, got in the car, started it, and had backed halfway down the driveway before he woke up. He was TOO confused.

My favorite was one night when he rolled over and yelled in my face "...and then he turned GREEN!". It woke me up, so I stuttered around and said "Huh? Who?" and he got really pissed and said "What do you mean WHO!??" as though it was a very stupid question.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm half tempted to reccord him sleeping one night. DH doesn't think he really talks in his sleep.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• ha! my husband has only done it once that I can remember, and it was just as hilarious, but perverted. he said something along the lines of enjoying watching bouncing breasts... and i was laughing so hard i thought i would wake him. the next morning i asked him about it and needless to say he was embarassed but had no idea what i was talking about. who knows what triggers it, it's just great entertainment!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh, cait. DH and I got about ten minutes into some decent foreplay once when he woke up. He just stopped everything and stared at me for a minute. LOL.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010