Can I take this while pregnant?

ok so my doctor is putting me on prometrium to try and regulate my periods. My doc told me to make sure i wear condums so i don't get pregnant. Since this could bust my fertilty and get me pregnant. But he was under the impression that i didn't want to get pregnant since thats what my mother told him. I wouldn't of let her in the room but thanks to her we got a great discount on the office visit. I keep trying to tell him we are trying to get pregnant but i cant ever get a hold of him we've been playing phone tag for the past week. So i was just wondering that if our condom breaks and i don't know i'm pregnant would the prometrium hurt my unborn baby? I've been having trouble getting pregnant but when i was pregnant 2 years ago i got negatives pregnancy test all the way up until i was 4 months pregnant. So i just want to make sure that if I do get pregnant while on prometrium that if i don't know i'm pregnant i'll be ok.

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know what that medicine is. You would need to call the Pharmacy or Doctor and get that checked out asap.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I understand your concern and the frustration that you feel at not being able to get a hold of your doctor, but honestly, he would be the best person to answer this question.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010