SHOULD I LET...

..MY HUSBAND WANTS TO GO DANCING WITH FRIENDS. NOW I HAD LET HIM GO ONE BUT HE FAILED TO COME HOME AT THE TIME WE AGREED TO HE WAS SOPOUSED TO BE HOME AT 2AM AND HE GOT HOME AT 5AM. NOW HES BEGGING FOR ANOTHER CHANVE SHOULD I LET HIM GO? AND THEN ME GO OUT ONE DAY? OR SHOULD I STOP IT NOW THAT I CAN? HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Did he call? If he didn't I wouldn't give him any more chances. I mean he prob worried you to death wondering if he was ok.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would request that he doesn't go with out you. 5 am seems so disrespectful, imo.
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 12:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Was it just a time issue? Or do you guys have trust issues? Or is there something else why you wouldnt want him to go?
    If you know hes going to have a good time with friends & thats it. Let him go. Your not his mom... But if its something that may hurt your relationship, talk to him about it & let him feel your concerns.. but dont treat him like a kid.. kid rebel! :)

How does he do when you go out without him, or how would he handle it? Why cant u guys go out together?
    :) Good luck!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• OMG you have got to be kidding is he an adult can he make his own choise so you married him so you can be his mother ...mmmmmmm If he doesn't respect you enough to call you and let you know whats going on if he doeant want to be in a relationship that he needs to tell you.
    It sound like he want to be free.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• This time "WE" are going :)
    Princess223

Answer by Princess223 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• all i gatta say is if he wants to go out without u all the time i would think somethings going on if hes staying out later then expected all night i dont know where u are but bars close at 2am her so what was he doing fromclose to 5am
    aliciamedst

Answer by aliciamedst at 1:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I can't imagine a man needing to be out a 5 am without his wife. I would not be okay with this myself, and DH and I have a very trusting relationship.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 1:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• going out until 5am is not ok. If that was the only issue then you can tell him that it's fine he goes out again but you aren't ok with him staying out all night and he needs to be home at the time you agree on or not go. If there are other trust issues (which frankly him being out until 5am would make me wonder even though I do trust my hubby) then I would say no that you aren't ok with it. He is a grown man though and has the option to do whatever he wants. I just hope he ttakes your feelings into consideration, good luck!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2010