anyway to get rid of new cm layout?

I think it is really stupid. I graduated college awhile ago. I don't want orientation, could care less about a report card and have earned enough credits for 2 lifetimes. Can I get rid of this lame-o layout?

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol let me know if there is.. I like the old layout too.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• This is only in answers. Your best bet is to go to the answers group, Phi Beta Momma, and tell them how you feel. You may find it grows on you...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• let me know if you find a way!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I doubt they will change it. Sites like this don't usually care if people complain, because eventually people get over it and continue to use the site. Facebook gets all kinds of hate mail when they change things, but they've yet to change anything back.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You can give them feedback using the Contact Us link, too, at the bottom of the page.
    NearSeattleMom

Answer by NearSeattleMom at 12:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't think there's a way to change it, sorry :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't like it because now its like a game and everyone is posting stupid questions and answers just to earn points. I liked answering questions for ppl who really needed advice. And I liked ppl answering my questions who actually knew what they were talking about. I had someone write, " I can't answer your questions but I hope you find the answer you're looking for". She just wanted the 3 points. So dum!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Correction... dumb! Apparently, I can' spell and should go back to freshman year... lol
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010