Why is that when I wear my contact lenses they don't seem to stay focus?

I mean I can wear them foe awhile but then I start to see a tad blur not a cloud blur but like an uneven blur. I try to blink so they can go back to focus but after awhile it all goes blur. I just hate going back to my eye doctor.
What can you tell me? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• do you have regular lenses or torc lenses? it could be you need to adjust the type you wear.
    chris13

Answer by chris13 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Don't know. For me, that means A) I accidentally put the astigmatism contact in my left eye instead of my right or B) I'm pregnant.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have the same problem. I was told that it means the contact is not fitting your eye like it should. See if you can get a different pair as a trial to see if that helps.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• you could have astigmatism
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You could have astigmatism. It could also be the brand of contacts. It sucks, I know!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I had that same problem and it turns out I have an astigmatism too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my roomate who wears contacts says its one of two things

1 you have astigmatism
    2 they are dirty or you need new ones

Me i wear glasses my eyes burned and got blurry from contacts even the sensitive one.
    BestmamaIcanb

Answer by BestmamaIcanb at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have astigmatism, and weighted contacts (so that they stay in the right position), but something that helps me is to use contact-friendly eye drops.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• sounds like they don't fit you. You need to go back. Mine never do that and I wear them from 10 am to 2 or 3 am everyday.
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've had that problem ever since I was pregnant w/ my son and just have never gone back to the Eye Dr. Id rather wear my glasses... I can see better in them, lol
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010