So what do you think of the new layout?

I think I like the fact that there isn't any anon's being rude to anyone.

Everyone answers seem more helpful and direct, but I don't understand the point system too much yet....What do YOU think?

MamaRoberts

Asked by MamaRoberts at 1:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i don't know. so far i like it, but i'm still trying to figure it all out.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• So far I like it, although there are some embarrassing questions I'm not answering because I can't be anonymous.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I kinda like the no anon option, but I don't really like the point system. I've already noticed a drastic number in the amount of pointless questions. People are obviously just asking a ton of random things because they want the points. It wasn't like that before. Now there are so many questions that a lot of the good ones get lost in the huge jumble.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The point system and the thumbs up and down feature is just like high school again. I don't think they should keep the points feature.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Eh, I don't like how hard it is to tell which person answered a question. That part is a little jumbled.  I do enjoy the anon feature being gone.  Lots of really good answers. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree PNWmom.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think they turned the site into a game and its sad. Now ppl are filling the site with senseless s**t just to get points.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• This is less about answers and more about social networking. I am willing to see what happens and I will not spend any less time here but all I see is a bunch of people who never posted before thinking this section is now some huge online game. Plus it's very hard to follow conversations. I don't usually whine right away about new changes but this is really not what I expected after the all the discussion.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010