When do you have me time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• after the kids are in bed, which is at 8pm. i've had my kids sleep through the night since 6 months, they go to bed at 8, they wake up around 8. also, if laundry is caught up, i have me time during nap time as well, which is 1230-3 or 4
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• From about 8PM-whenever I go to bed.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Honestly, very rarely. I'm a SAHM, so my day is filled with taking care of my son (not that I'm complaining). Then, when my husband gets home, he wants to spend all of his free time with me (once again, not complaining). Usually my husband goes to sleep about an hour before me, so during that hour, I read. That's my daily "me" time. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• from noon to 1 when my 18 month old naps or from 7 to 7 when my son sleeps at night
    BestmamaIcanb

Answer by BestmamaIcanb at 1:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My kids are grown and on their own now, so I have "me time" a lot.  I really do enjoy my time though.  After having kids are for twenty years, you get to enjoy it when they're not living with you anymore.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• whenever I need as long as my SO is home. I'm currently a SAHM even though I'd like to be working, I need my ME time. So probably once a day I just tell my SO I'm a ghost...LOL that's code for, watch our son and don't bother me for about an hour if I'm home. Otherwise I leave and go somewhere.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Wheneva' I want it, I run the household. I have STATIONS for the lil' ones. One is in the Pack-n-Play, one is in the highchair and they watching Nick jr, and I chill doing what I want :) After LIGHTS OUT, it's Me Me Me :)
    Princess223

Answer by Princess223 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• There is too much me time for myself. I miss being super busy taking care of the kiddo's. One is grown and the other is just graduated. But I am starting to enjoy sketching again and sculpting with no worry of having to pick up the kids. I am just now getting used to "me time". I am sure I will keep enjoying it more as time goes on.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• 3pm to 4pm and again from 1am to 2am. That seems to be the only times during the day when nobody needs me to do something or be somewhere.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When I put my lil'chicken to bed from about 8:00pm until i drift off. My Hubby is out of town for right now so i have the bed to myself, I feel like i am on a vacation:-) I love ME time!!!
    Hunnysmommy

Answer by Hunnysmommy at 1:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010