Do you think its easy to just leave him?

i see alot of answers that simply say You should jus leave him.........

DeeDee737

Asked by DeeDee737 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• If whatever is going on is actually as bad as it is in print, then yes.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't think it's ever easy but i think it's better to not always take the easy route if the hard one is what's best for you and your children
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No.. Saying leave him to strangers is easy.
    Leaving is not easy. It means splitting up a family. It means finding a new place to live, finding more funds to cover bills.
    When you dont know ALL the facts, its hard to give the best advice about the situation. There is 3 sides to every story (yours, theirs, & the truth) so asking advice about something so dimensional should be taking lightly on CM.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Most of the time I find that crappy advice. Women on here throw that answer out way too freely. Ex. "There is a number I don't recognize on my DH's cell phone. What do I do?" Answer: "Leave him! He might be cheating!" I mean....c'mon.

BUT, if the question is "My DD said my DH, her stepdad, molested her. Should I leave?" The answer is YES. And it should be EASY.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• all i gorra say is if ur on cafemom posting questions everyother day with a problem with ur so then yes to leave him would be best if ur on there posting to past time then find a new hobby
    aliciamedst

Answer by aliciamedst at 1:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, its not that easy, I had to dial 911 on my ex and he went to jail for dv. Its not that easy
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's not easy at all, but that has absolutely no bearing on whether it's the right thing to do.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 1:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No it's not an easy decision. It never is. But when the relationship or marriage is not a healthy one and the other party doesn't want to seek help or doesn't see any need for help, then it's time to pack your bags.
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It all depends on the situation. If he is hurting my children then hands down it is easy for me. But if it is something like a rumour that he is not faithful then it would be difficult. You would more than likely want concrete proof and not just gossip. Again, it all depends on what happend to begin with.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• leaving a relationship or marriage is not easy as it looks. if he's emotional, physical,or mentally abusing,degrading you and/or the kids get out quick.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010