Has anyone else had a hemitoma in there uterrus and a low lying placentea? If did carry the baby full term and is the baby healthy

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I am worried about my baby Im only 15 weeks and I have had alot of issues. Has anyone carried a baby to term with this and is the baby healthy

thefox

Asked by thefox at 1:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My step mom had a hemitoma. Baby was fine and born at 39 weeks.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I had both. My son was born monday at 39 weeks weighing 7-14 and perfectly fine. Stress can be worse so try not to think about it too much because if something is going to happen nothing you do will change that!
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 10:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• thank you for answering I have been really nervous about it....they told me that there is a very high chance that my babys development will be slow when it gets older as far as talking and things like that
    thefox

Comment by thefox (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010