So I'm sure this is a little stupid of me

But, doea it annoy anyone else when people type in slang like err for every. What really annoys me about that one is that err is an actual word for being incorrect.

GigantaursMommy

Asked by GigantaursMommy at 1:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha!! Now that I know that "err" can mean every, some people make a lot more sense. But, seriously is it that hard to type another 2 characters?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It would annoy me too, but I have never seen that. I will be on the look out now that you mentioned it. LOL. I always thought that err was a form of error.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lol, I also thought err was or error too... either that or a typo on the persons part or as an expression..

like grr... some people say err (or ergh).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't mind some computer slang.. but when it starts to get to the point where half their answer is done in slang, it drives me nuts. I'm not going to waste my time to look up half of what you wrote to try to verify what you are talking about.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I hate slang or how people text i mean is it that hard to type like a normal person?

autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Some words annoy me like preggo, preggers for pregnant but I have never seen err for every. Probably wouldn't know that's what they meant if I saw it. I suppose people have to type like they talk.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That's one of it's definitions but the more common one is in place of being incorrect like the famous quote "To err is human.
    GigantaursMommy

Comment by GigantaursMommy (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010