To eat or not to eat?

I have a craving for left over pizza that is sitting in the fridge. (common to have weird cravings at odd hours when pregnant, lol).

Problem I will probably get bad heartburn later for it (another common thing to get with certain foods while pregnant)

Should I suffer the heartburn and fill my craving.. or just keep letting myself think about how good I know it will taste???

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 1:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha Im not pregnant and Id eat the left over pizza. haha Im starving for some reason!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• hmmm... well i would eat it lol but i would take some tums of something before hand
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 1:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• zantac was my best friend while pregnant. I had acid reflux so bad by 24 weeks that I went to the acute care clinic pretty much begging them to fix it lol. Have tums or zantac handy and enjoy your craving :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i'd take some zantac and eat the pizza. everything gives me acid reflux in this pregnancy so i need it to be able to eat anything
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• eat it! I would!!
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 2:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• alright, I'm gonna eat it. lolol.

xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Get some papaya enzyme for the heartburn, and eat that pizza!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I didn't end up taking anything for it because low and behold we were out of that stuff.. so I had a small tiny peice and went to bed. If I had it, I slept threw it. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010