I am 24. I am about to graduate from college with a BS degree in Psychology, but my GPA is 2.498.

I want to get a job working with animals. I don't have any experience yet. I decided not to go to graduate school. Should I still be happy that I am graduating soon, even though my GPA is only 2.5?

P.S. I go to Hunter College in New York.

annalem

Asked by annalem at 1:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in

• Yes be happy you are graduating! Congrats!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Be happy! You always have something to fall back on
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not everyone has the time, motivation, support or assets to attain top grades. You should be so proud of yourself for completing your degree with passing grades! So many people do not even get that far. Graduating from college was one of the happiest days of my life. Celebrate and be happy with your accomplishment. You did it!
    AzAngie

Answer by AzAngie at 2:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh heck yes you should be happy. No one gives a fart what your GPA was in college.....YOU GRADUATED for goodness sakes.

Here you go the first round is on me

drinking beer

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You should be happy you are graduating. You might want to reconsider grad school though. You can't get much in Psychology with a BS.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

Next question in
ATAS ?

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
COPPER IUD (paraguard) removal