Core credits available now?

For what? What am I supposed to use them for?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You use your core credits to answer questions, bump qoestions, vote up responses things like that and the more you use the more points you get, the more points you get the higher level you become, the higher level you become the more priveleges you get until you reach the piece de resistance The Anon Button!
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lol. you don't use them. you gain them. When you do "nice things for the community" like when some votes up your answer you gain "core credits"
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• To get to the next level? I don't know why we are supposed to use them, I just know that I felt compelled to do so.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Credits are for posting,bumping, asking and voting on questions. Core credits are the amount of credits you can earn a day. The more credits you earn the higher level you rank. The higher you rank the more "privileges" you get, like the anon answer button or voting down on others answers.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 1:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• bump
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 2:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Lol, ok now I get it. Though saying they are available implies that something can be done with them...
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010