How do you like the new Answers so far? Would you give it a thumbs up or thumbs down?

So far, I really like it. I think things will die down in a few days from all the new excitement, but overall I think there have been some good changes. So, my vote is thumbs up. What about you?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 2:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I normally hate change, but the Q&A needed an overhaul. So thumbs up so far.....though I am still figuring things out.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 2:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• So far.. I think I like it.

good Thumbs up.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The points and credits are a little weird and i dont really see the point. I do like being able to rate answers Sometimes I see really good answers that get overlooked when a thread becomes to large so I think it is nice to be able to bring attention to those. Loving the no anon answers :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'll get back to you in a week when I figure all of this out:)

So far, I'm not sure if I like it. All of this bump up, transcript, freshman, junior stuff seems like a bunch of hocus pocus to me, but I don't control this site so I suppose I'll roll with it:)
    I don't know why they just didn't take away the anonymous button?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Lack of anon answers? Thumbs up. Turning a place where mamas come to get answers, sometimes for serious questions, into a game? Not so much.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 2:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Loving the no anon answers, but for the rest, I am reserving judgement. I will say that I like some parts better than others. And I really don't see the purpose of points, and credits. It is getting easier, a little, the more I move around on here.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Love it! Thumbs up!
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I also like that CM has been pretty on the ball on fixing any bugs and glitches.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I kinda wish they had just taken the anon button away, but so far I like what they've done. Not too sure about the rating peoples questions, but oh well. I guess we'll see.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• thumbs down. Its to complicated and so 2nd grade.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010