Do you ever feel bored and sad when you are home?

I used to love staying home but these days, the only time I am happy is when I am out.

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I felt that way when our oldest left home for college last year. I started having lunch out and visiting friends more and it helped out a lot. Hang in there Mama, we all have those days.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i feel the same way im bored out of my mind when im at mom but when im out i have so much fun...
    godsgirl26

Answer by godsgirl26 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I get that way when I have a ton of stuff that I want to do, but cannot decide what I should do. Sometimes I find it easier when I have more things that need to be done, then I can squeeze in the other stuff.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not at all. I love being a stay at home mom and wife. My kids aren't in school yet so I stay plenty busy! Maybe when they start school I might get bored but I doublt it. I love to clean and do that almost everyday. If not that then I read or scrapbook. It makes it easier to stay entertained when you have a hobby. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes i have those days sometimes.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 6:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010