Military Moms

Do you use the on-base day care? Are they up to par with local daycare, better or worse?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think the base day cares were pretty good. When I was in the Air Force a long time ago, the waiting list for the base daycare was long but it was well worth it when a spot came open.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I can only testify to the posts that I have been too, but overall, they were up to par with state regulations and other local daycares.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't use them but I've visited them. They seem to be pretty good. I know military has fairly strict regulations on staff and stuff from what I've been told.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 2:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• In my early childhood education classes when i was going to school to become a preschool teacher i was told that military daycares and schools are much better then most state regulated child care centers.

but i don't live on base and i homeschool so i likely wont' experience that. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010