maybe?

my period is due july 2 my last one was june5-9, i had sex june 13th till the 18th.i been very tired,wanting to eat all day long! having cramps and just feelin sick. i dont know if im pregnant yet.does it sould like it tho? could i test tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could you be pregnant YES

But I'm not a fortune teller, and neither are most of the mom's on here. We can't tell you if you are or not, and the only thing you can do is take a test.

If it comes up negative and after another 2 weeks you don't get your period, then take another test.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't recommend taking one till you miss your period hun. Most of the time it all depends on your HCG levels and if you take it too early they may not be up high enough yet. I knew I was pregnant with my first. I knew, knew it, knew it. I took 4 different test starting at 5 days before my period, I even went to the doc and had them draw blood to check all the test came back negative, and docs came back inconclusive. I started thinking I was just crazy wanted it so bad that I was faking myself out. I was suppose to have a period that Monday morning and nothing my mom said it could be stress well, I went and bought another test just for the hell of it and it was positive, then the next morning that one was positive too. With this one I didn't know I was I didn't get my period that morning like I always do so i bought a $1 test and left it on the counter 4 an hour came back were both positive I freaked. I was shocked.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 6:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010