Anyone feel like they are suddenly back in high school with this new answers section?

REPORT CARDS??? Are you kidding me?

Being a freshmen?

I thought this was a site for mom's. We (THE CONSUMER) are being treated like children by having to earn privileges and gain points on a report card.

A think at the very least modeling it after "school" was a TERRIBLE idea!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm still trying to figure all of this shit out, but it just keeps on getting crazier and crazier. That's okay, though. I really need to spend some time away from this site (hopefully I won't be a hypocrite haha) and focus on other things.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree totally!! I just made the comment on a similar post that this is just another way for certain moms to feel superior to others.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree with you trueteller0722, I can't believe some of the superior attitudes I have run into on this site, this will only add to their superiority dreams, LOL, it cracks me up how powerful people think they are because they can type and have internet access!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 3:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'd be more offended if I were paying to use this site and it had changed. It hasn't really affected how I view Answers. I will continue using it the same as I always have.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• uh yeah and wat is bump? lol im half out of it reading these pop ups and clickin on x's lol and does ne one know if there will b a pop quiz lol. Geeeeez i hope the homeroom teacher is at least HOT hahahahahaah
    Mz_Momm25

Answer by Mz_Momm25 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have really mixed feelings on this whole thing. I think the "school" model proabably wasnt the best choice in a format, but I love that we can finally weed out some of the answers that were not helpful and were only being added to start drama. I enjoy the Q&A section, I have actually learned a few things from it lol. Weeding through the crap was getting tiresome, so far tonight it has been really nice not seeing those type of answers.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• WE THE CONSUMER
    as a mass acted like children. being snarky and rude and intolerant and tattling. etc
    not saying that we all did that because obviously some of us are more respectful then that.
    But too many bad apples spoiled the whole bunch and now we all have to deal with the consequences or leave! :(
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I thought i was out of high school. this is like taking a test, if your answer isn't correct you fail.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• really and i do not like that i am limitedon how many bumps i can have i mean come on
    mia35

Answer by mia35 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010