What's your main reason behind trying to get points?

Also are you giving real answer or the "short, sweet and to the point" answers so you can get points.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm giving real answers and im bumping questions that seem to have importance.

Id answer qusetions regardless of the point thingy, but im curious of what happens when you get points.... like a certain amount.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm answering the same as I always have. I don't see the need to get a high point count.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I could care less whether or not I get points! This is kind of stupid. I know, I'm still sitting here typing away....My answers really haven't changed from before I was freshman, though:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's my first day LOL still figuring stuff out about this whole new answer thing. It does seem to be a lille more addicting though.Like a game almost.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am doing what I normally do in the Q&A answering questions, I havent really let the points guide how I do anything, it hasnt changed how I respond or what I respond to.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm doing what I always do, answer a whole bunch one day, then not come back for a week. That way I get it out of my system for a bit and don't waste all my time in here. (btw, I used up all my answer points about 6 answers ago)
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 4:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm greedy, thats why<~~~ short sweet and so true LOL

No i'll give my honest opinion, regardless of how short or how long it is.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That's the sad thing, people seem to be scrambling to get points not to give quality responses to questions

Answer by admckenzie at 8:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Im finding some of these questions amusing. Whats your favorite color? Whats for lunch?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010