Can u be n love with 2 guys at once? part 3

Yes me and dh have talked about it and he says hes not going to get help for his drinking thats who he is... i cant really leave b/c i have no money no place no family, but also i feel that i still love him i think we are both going down to very different roads i have been trying to make it work

and the other guy is ready to settle down he is 5yrs older than me and vert mature works his buttt off im just confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• you cannot be in love with 2 men at once IMO
    it sounds like you grieving the loss of your husband (in the sense that he is not the husband he once was or that your future with him is not materializing etc) but that does not mean that you are still in love with him.
    And this "new" guy. ...that's not love. that's fresh, newness etc.

That's just my perspective. But i am not feeling what you feel and i do not know all the details. Perhaps you do love one of them. But i do not believe that you love them both.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The "new" guy is just that....new. I know you are in pain over your husband but any guy that goes after a woman on the rebound is not a good one. We have an endorphine high at the beginnings of a relationship and that wears off in a couple of months and then you HAVE to deal with what has happened. It's not worth it Mama. If you really must leave your DH then fine but get into therapy for yourself. You have been through a situation that you NEED support but I wouldn't let it be from another man.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My opinion is that you need to get "you" together before you enter another relationship. I see woman do this all the time and I think they are just setting themselves up for failure.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 4:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• seems like you are too dependent on men. get YOURSELF together so you will be able to take care of your child on your own. seems like you are playing the damsel in distress role. its time for you to step up and be an independent woman, for real. get yourself together before you go looking for another man.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2010