Do you all REALLY think that the anon button being gone is going to make "mean" people go away?

I was here before the ANSWERS section was even here and there were plenty of "mean" post and replies in the groups.

If you think it's all going to be "roses and purfume" that I think you're going to be sadly disappointed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Theres always going to be rude people.

However, it should help out a bit.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I can hope that it will help out.
    but i fear that the cliques will only gain power and abuse their earned privileges.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've seen a few rude replies just tonight. I've also seen them under usernames before this system was is place. There were a lot of rude anonymous replies, but there were just as many rude replies under usernames. I don't think the rude people are going to go away-it's just their personalities.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It wont help at all. All the cowards have to do is get to what level 16 before they can hid again? It wont help at all. I think they need to get ride of the coward button once and for all.

autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 3:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Unfortunately, there are always going to be mean people.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope not at all I mean most people don't have a real picture or profile why would it matter???
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Of course not, but at least now we will know who they are. You'd be surprised who are the rude ones on here.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No one says it will be perfect but at least now they can be held a little more accountable if i understand the way this works right.

I keep seeing people refer to cliques and honestly I am trying to figure out where people are seeing this, I have been on here for almost 4 years and havent really noticed that except in a few groups and those are more of what i would call regulars not cliques.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• There may be a little let up from the chickens, but mostly things are going to be the same old same old.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 4:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It won't force people to be nice but it will force the anons out of the closet.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010