Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Does anyone know what classes I need to take in order to be an ASL/English Interpreter?

I have been researching a lot and can't find much.


Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 20 (9,279 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I don't think you need to take classes if you know a language fluently. I believe you just need to take a test to be an interpreter.....

    Answer by TLALONDE16 at 3:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010