kissed him but dont know where dh and i stand

Time and time again my dh told me he wanted a divorce he chose friends and beer over his family me and our 2 kids, he took off for 2 days and my best friend (Guy)came over and we kissed.. dh came back acted like everything was fine, he still chooses friends and beer over us but i stay b/c i have no where to go.. but me and this guy are still talking and he really really cares for me as i do the same
i love my dh but im tired of hearing divorce so he can leave.. it really hurts i have been trying to make it work but it takes 2
drinking and friends oh and bars wouldnt bother me if it was once in a while but its like 2-4 times a week most of the time 2 days

im lost should i tell my dh about the kiss or just keep trying i dont know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• This is such a vicious cycle. I think you should just divorce him. Seems like it's not going to get better. I'm sorry your going through this hun. It really sucks to love someone so much and then have them not return that love.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Does divorcing him equal actually separating? Many couples remain under the same roof after divorce because of finances. You have GOT TO believe him when he says he wants a divorce. He means it. So why tell your husband about the kiss? Kiss away girlie!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 3:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would tell him about the kiss but IMO even though he was acting like a jerk he still has a right to get mad about the kiss. I know if hubby and i had an argument and he did i would be pissed that it didnt even take him three days to kiss someone else. Especially if it was someone i had trusted him with before. But as far as your marriage- if he doesnt want to change then i would leave. I would not leave because of these new found feelings though.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 4:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Tell him about it. Maybe he'll realize what he has to lose. Guys are dumb sometimes and don't realize a good thing until they lose it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• overlapping realtionships is NEVER a good idea

you were wrong to kiss the other guy, husband not right for not taking care of his relationship and family
    work on what you have because even thinking of starting up anything new
    and if your husband and you split, take some time off from any new relationship
    when you are " all together " then think anout a new one
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• tell him either you two are going to work it out or youre done. there is no need to play games and lie and cheat, deal with yoru issues at home before you involve another man into the equation
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010