am i wrong to feel devastated????

my son's father just told me that he's having another child with his current girlfriend. i almost broke down and cried because he's soooooo behind in child support with our son. how in the world can he afford ANOTHER child!? am i wrong for feeling this way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• No, you're not wrong. I would feel sad too. Hopefully he will get his act together and support better.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No not at all. I can see where your coming from. I hope things get better for you.GL
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No you're not wrong at all, but is it worth it to waste time and energy worrying/stressing about it? Just take care of your child and hopefully you will receive some payments from him, but don't expect them. I wish you the best and I hope everything works out for you! Good luck.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You are not wrong. Sending you BIG HUGS and hope everything gets better soon.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No you feel how you feel. It will get better in time. He has to lead his own life, focus on your baby!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• NO! This sucks Hope you feel better soon ((HUGS))
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• There is nothing wrong with feeling that way it sucks to be left in the lurch. I would take him back to court. ((((HUGS)))) GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Feelings are neither right nor wrong. They just are!! What you can do is redirect your feelings. Instead of dwelling on this new development, redirect your thoughts to your child and what you can do to grow him up into the kind of man who will never act like his father, who will never treat his son the way his own dad is treating him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Heck no.You should feel the way you do.If you didn't, something would be really wrong.I would feel angry.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• nope you are not wrong, but now would be the time for you to get serious about collecting the amount he already owes
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2010