okay, so i need to take English Comp 1301....the community colleges in my area i can't find that they offer it...

I'd like to do it online, can i do it online at any college?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It may be under a different course number at each college. Most states have common course numbers, so you should be able to get a list of classes from your community college with their corresponding common course numbers. You can use that to make sure the classes you are taking will transfer to another school.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You can take the class online from many colleges. BUT BEWARE, you will want to make sure the credit you receive will transfer to the college you ultimately intend to graduate from.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 3:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's a basic course and any community college will offer it it. It's a going to be a Comp 1 class or the equivalent.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm getting so excited about this!!!! :)

Ahhhh i could explode! LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Find a class that most closely matches the course description, every school has their own numbering system. A basic composition class should transfer with no trouble.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 3:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I need to speak with someone from the college first and find out exactly what i need to do and when i can do it... and if online classes are available.

MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

THIS^^^^
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Aww CONGRATULATIONS on going to school! It makes me so happy to know you are so excited!! :D
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 4:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Most colleges now a days do offer online classes and financial aid will cover them.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Im even excited to find that the only college in my county that offers the classes i need for American Sign Language/English Interpreting IS offered online!!!

i didn't think they did!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010