Fat Burner/Diet Supplement

I would like recommendations for a fat burner/diet supplement for losing weight fast. I just had two babies in a row and need to lose weight fast so that I can fit back into my work clothes. I have been exercising 6 days a week and go back to work in 4 weeks...any suggestions???

TLALONDE16

Asked by TLALONDE16 at 3:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi i am on the Livefit Melt Down Challenge. i have lost 6pounds in 1wk it is really cool . we have a group of us that use it .its was created by Mr.John Defindes(former Mr.USA) you can go to www.Lifedream360.com & go to products , and order yours. It comes with a menue to follow, 30 day supply of pills thats works for water weight, a fat burnner,energy,mult vitamine,& muscle tonner. there is no cardio just light weights only and the weight melts off. I love it .
    Mamaplease

Answer by Mamaplease at 1:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I cant suggest any pills, but I did start the Abs diet back in January and holy cow I was amazed how fast it worked and how easy it was to maintain the weight loss. I lost 10 pounds in the first week and a half,and 2 pant sizes by week 3. You lose inches quickly. I didnt follow their excercise plan but i was in the gym 5 days a week
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Try either Atkins or the zone diet they both work really well. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 8:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I used Xenadrine Ultra for energy, it definitely got me through long workouts. I tried Metabolife, it just wasn't the same energy boost.
    UxorQuodMatris

Answer by UxorQuodMatris at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nutritional cleansing worked for me.

There is more info here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com

If you have any questions message me or email me. My contact info is on the blog site.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010