Hello kitty party ideas needed :)

My daughter has picked Hello Kitty as her theme and I need ideas. So far we have decded to have it at the childrens museum so we have a indoor space large enough for her and her 11 friends, I plan to have them make phone books and trade phone numbers with each other (they all go to school together), we are making flower cookies, and I would like to add one or maybe two more fun things to do. Any ideas?

Maybe planting flowers and painting a flower pot, glitter tattoos, anything girly and fun is what I am looking for really.

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I had a hello kitty party for my daughter before. We had a section where the girls get a beauty makeover-hair, glitter, face paint etc... There were lootbags, hello kitty cake, a giant balloon filledwith small balloons then it's popped towards the end of the party. I can't remember the games much because someone else was in charge of the games.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2010