is wanting to cry but can't a mental problem?

I have major issues going on right now with my family. i feel like the world is on my shoulders. I have so much to think about and fix ....i try to keep my composure all of the time, but i feel like crying all of the time and i can't.

It almost hurts inside of me literally that i cannot cry. i want to i think id help....maybe i just don't have anyone to talk to?

what can i do to relieve all of these feelings i have inside?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• May try writing it down and as you express your feelings on paper they will start to flow. I know that during deployment with my husband even when I wanted to cry the most I couldn't and it was because I was so use to being strong for him and for our daughters and so my body just wouldn't let me. I don't think you have a mental problem but I think sometimes as mothers we get so use to being strong for everyone else we forget that we are human and need to cry. If you ever want someone to talk to I'll listen without judging....hope everything gets better for you
    lovie04256

Answer by lovie04256 at 5:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That was some good advice..I agree....I right things down alot in fact I am obsessed with making lists I think...(OCD Maybe) Me and SO were going through things and having a hard time communicating so I had us both right down the top 5 things we felt we were missing in our relationship. I was amazed at how similar our answers were. I also had us rate them from the most needed to less needed and it was interesting to see how important each o f the things was to each of us and I can say it helped. And yes you do need someone to vent to thank god i have my 2 friends since middle school or I would be totally psycho by now.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 5:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a hard time crying but sometimes if you sit down and just write about it, it helps but a mental problem no sometimes emotions can be overwhelming and when your under stress they can also go undefined. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010