can anyone help me out a little?

here is my dilemma. i had normal periods that were painful as all heck until i was 16 and got put on depo provera. after getting off of depo provera my periods were more irrregular comng every 3 or so months. when i was about 20 i became pregnant with my son which i thought was a miracle because i hadnt had my period in 3 months and i was only 7 weeks pregnant. since i had my son my periods only come every 3 to 6 months and sometimes ill only spot for an hour or two and other times ill bleed for 2 weeks. what would cause this? what are my chances of ever getting pregnant again? i am very desperate to have another baby. i want one so bad. i havent had protected sex in over 2 yrs and no luck. it is driving me crazy to the point where i just want to break down and cry because i feel that it is hopeless for me to have any more babies. does anyone know of any good websites that could maybe help me or point me in the right direct.

sscuka

Asked by sscuka at 5:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you charting? Some women are able to ovulate without having a period, which is why so many breastfeeding moms are surprised to find out they're pregnant again when they're nursing. I would recommend you read 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• also ive had 2 miscarriages after i had my son
    sscuka

Comment by sscuka (original poster) at 5:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I used this one site to help me get pregnant 3 times but i am a mommy of 2 lost one .... but here it is www. askdramy.com under ferilty map good luck
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 6:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010