18 wks pregnant and running on fumes....

I'm soooo sleepy and I can't sleep. The only time I want to sleep is in the morning I just can't sleep at night. I can't get comfortable or I hear something that wakes me up, my hip hurts, my shoulders hurt, or my head hurts my head has been getting so stuffy in my room lately too so on top of all that my head is getting stuffy while I try to sleep. I have taken tynelol pm to help me sleep like my doc said but if I'm lucky I get 5 hrs of sleep but still tossing around. I have a king size pillow I used to put between my knees and under my belly and it helped first two nights and then I was tossing and turning with it too. I just can't get comfortable. I went to bed at 10:30 central time and my 5 yr woke me up at 1:00 and I didn't go to sleep till after 11:30pm then I tried to go back to sleep woke up at 2:30, then 3:24am, then 4:08am I finally got up tried to eat feeling nauseous can't sleep during the day cause of child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try talking to your dr hon. I know how it is, I've been there with my 3rd I couldn't eat or sleep. I was exahusted by the end of it all!
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 6:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It is just part of pregnancy. With my oldest the only place i could sleep was in the bath tub.
    AmandaMichele

Answer by AmandaMichele at 8:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You can talk to your doctor and see if you can take unisom (the pill not the gel tab) its a sleeping pill but my OB told me I could take it for nausea and it was a bounus for me because I was having trouble sleeping as well, so I just took one of those and I was good to go til the morning!!! Good Luck Mama!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Just talk to your doctor, they gave me ambien to help me sleep and phenegren for nausea. Fatigue is a very normal part of pregnancy. Hang in there!
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010