Whats wrong with me?? Why am I feeling like this??!!..

Hay ladies!!.. Look im just about to ask a weared question and its a bit embarrasing but for a whiole i have been feeling like i cant think and concertrate propley put it this way i have been feeling like that my brain has just gotten blank, why could that be???? and what could make that happen??!!..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Maybe you are under alot of stress. It wouldn't hurt to see your doctor for an exam.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• pregnancy brain maybe?

call your doctor regardless
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 7:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree see your doctor. It could be hormonal, or stress, of not sleeping well, and other things.

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I had that issue, among some others, and it turned out to be Hypothyroidism. Within a couple weeks of going on meds I was able to think and reason clearly. Plus almost all my symptoms disappeared completely. Are there any other things you've noticed different about your health?
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Pregnancy, Stress, overtired, depression- all depends on what you are going through :)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 8:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You didn't mention your age. For me menopause was the reason. Depression will do that as well

Answer by admckenzie at 8:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010