these are all signs right?

i toss and turn at night i wake about 4 times to go pee and im craveing certin foods....i took a pregnancy test and it shows a very very light line...i mean you have to look pretty hard to see it......is it just my eyes or have you ever gotten a very faint line?.....im not to start my period till sat/sun but took a early hpt on wednesday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I always have those symptoms lol. Just wait til your missed period and take another test.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• With my second pregnancy the line was barely there so I ran to the store to get a digital thinking it would be negative and just too early, but much to my surprise it was positive. Wait a couple days and test again, but odds are you are probably pregnant because a line is a line even if it's light. Congrats if you are in fact pregnant! :)
    MommyToTwo0408

Answer by MommyToTwo0408 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010